Vivian Dsena, Married To An Egyptian, Reveals He Has Followed Islam Since 2019

Vivian Dsena rests hypothesis approximately conversion: I commenced following Islam in 2019, I discover solace in praying 5 instances a day. 

Vivan Dsena, who turned into closing visible in TV display Sirf Tum, has usually saved his non-public existence far far from the limelight. However, it is now out within side the open that the actor were given married closing yr and is now father of a four-month-antique toddler girl. In his current interview, the actor additionally pointed out following Islam despite the fact that he turned into born a Christian.

Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena 

Converting into Islam :

Vivian, who rose to repute with indicates like Kasam Se and Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, found out in his interview to BT that he's following Islam considering that 2019. He said, "Nothing tons has modified in my existence. I turned into a born Christian, and I observe Islam now. I commenced following Islam at some point of the holy month of Ramadan in 2019. I discover a lot of peace and solace in praying 5 instances a day. So, right here, I placed all the unsought speculations to rest." The actor is likewise mastering Arabic, he found out in his Q&A with fans.

Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena